After her great session at our Silicon Valley Summit in early March we just had to have Kristin join us for the podcast to discuss in more detail her approach to burnout.
While many focus on the individual's response to burnout, Kristin begins with the impact of our network and how work is organized. In an age of increased connectivity and collaboration this is an essential perspective that often gets overlooked.
During our discussion Kristin shares insights into:
1. The impact of burnout and how it leads to exhaustion, cynicism and reduced effectiveness
2. The role of networks and work in creating burnout and how to reduce and remove these impacts in the workplace
3. How leadership needs to change to better support employees
4. What individuals can do to help prevent burnout
5. How to achieve a culture of psychological safety
Find our more about Wellbeing at Work's Global Summits, our Global Hub Community of C-Suite executives and our Bespoke division at wellbeingatwork.world